“We seek to promote a supportive culture that inspires creativity, professional development and leadership”
Growing our people to grow our business
Relationships first applies internally as well. Our people are our most valuable asset. We pride ourselves on fostering growth, diversity and the opportunity for each team member to contribute to both business and personal success.
Some of the benefits of being part of the Taylors team include:
- Equal Employment Opportunities and the celebration of diversity;
- Learning and Professional Development opportunities, including technical training, industry seminars, mentor programs and leadership development;
- The Taylors Fit Life In Program (FLIP), which includes annual skin checks, flu vaccinations, health checks and access to a host of health & wellbeing tools to maintain positive work/life balance;
- Performance Development Program, including regular one-on-one meetings between employees and their manager, annual performance and salary reviews, succession planning and ensuring each employee understands how their role contributes to our overall business strategy;
- Education Support Program to assist our people in gaining tertiary qualifications;
- Recognition and rewards for professional achievement, career milestones, longevity of service and championing our values;
- Competitive remuneration packages, including a range of salary sacrifice options;
- Professional networking opportunities and industry memberships;
- A wide range of social events that build lasting relationships and provide the chance to just have some fun!