Design Engineers (Intermediate and Senior)
Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Design, Surveying, GIS, Civil Engineering, Development Strategy and Project Management.
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for over 50 years. We take pride in having a team of over 150 talented professionals in Town Planning, Urban Design, Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and a range of corporate support roles.
The successful candidates could be based in either Melbourne or Brisbane.
Due to a growing client base we are seeking Intermediate and Senior Design Engineers who are able to coordinate land development and infrastructure projects, hands-on design and liaise confidently with our clients. To be successful in these roles you will have extensive experience in the land development industry including medium density residential together with expert knowledge of civil engineering design and infrastructure construction techniques.
In these roles you will:
- Prepare concept designs, functional layouts, estimates, specifications, tender & contract documentation and design reports for a range of land development and infrastructure projects;
- Provide specialised knowledge and input into designs at concept, preliminary and detailed design stage;
- Undertake rural and urban road design, stormwater drainage design and modelling, prepare sewer and water mains designs and civil engineering structures to the appropriate Australian Standards;
- Develop, implement and apply environmentally sensitive and sustainable design concepts;
- Prepare technical engineering reports and letters for presentation to clients and various authorities.
- Liaise with Design Manager to manage workflow outputs to meet project and budget requirements;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimum project results.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or equivalent;
- Expertise in land development projects, including medium density residential;
- Expert knowledge of civil engineering design and infrastructure construction techniques;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in 12D;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office;
- Project management skills;
- Sound understanding of Victorian land development processes;
- Understanding of QA systems (preferably ISO 9001) and their application to civil engineering projects;
- Water Authority Accreditation (preferred);
At Taylors, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of growth and innovation, providing our people with every opportunity to contribute to both business and personal success. You will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, competitive remuneration package and a host of other benefits that make Taylors a great place to be.
If you have what it takes, click on the ‘Apply’ button today attaching your CV and cover letter (quoting reference EPM-D-18 and noting your preferred work location of Melbourne or Brisbane). Your cover letter should be no longer than 1 page.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com