Design Guidelines Administrator
Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Development
- Looking for Flexibility? – Part Time Hours (2 to 4 days a week, the right person can choose)
- A Creative Team Environment?
- A role with variety of residential projects?
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for over 50 years. We take pride in having a team of over 150 talented professionals in Town Planning, Urban Design, Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and a range of corporate support roles.
ROLE SNAP SHOT!
Our Design Guidelines Administrator provides support to our Urban Development Planning & Design team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of outcomes associated with the planning and design permit application and development processes, the administration of Design Guidelines for a range of residential estates.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE!
- Processing application documentation for Design Guideline assessment;
- Liaising with land-owners, builders, local government, referral authorities and consultants;
- Maintaining accurate project and contact information in our project management database;
- Preparation of correspondence and other project documentation;
- General administrative support to our Design Guidelines Manager.
OUR IDEAL PERSON!
This is a dynamic role in a creative and fast paced development environment and will suit someone who possesses outstanding customer service and communication skills, along with: –
- Proven experience in a project administration / team support capacity;
- Skills in MS Office (particularly Word and Excel);
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to read and interpret plans (essential).
The ideal applicant will have had exposure to the construction / land development industry and an understanding of the Design Guidelines process, however the role is also be suited to someone passionate about assisting our clients achieve the best possible outcomes for their new homes.
SO WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
A salary commensurate with experience – we know you work to live and, a supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide opportunities. This isn’t a full list of course…we feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
The office is easily accessed and has parking which means you don’t have to battle the city traffic!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply” option, including your covering letter and resume
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org