Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Development
- Multiple opportunities
- Must have clean driving record
- Full Time Hours – Competitive hourly rate
- A culture that trains, develops and promotes.
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for over 55 years.
We have a team of over 160 talented professionals in Surveying, Town Planning, Urban Design, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and a range of corporate support roles.
WHAT WE OFFER!
- Full time hours
- Induction and training provided
- Positive environment and first-class safety
- Good conditions and competitive pay rate
- Operation of a vehicle and management of equipment
- Uploading and submitting daily data
- Comply with all relevant Fatigue Management rules, regulations and training
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Basic computer literacy
- Clean driving record
Please note that applicants for this role will be subject to the following pre-employment checks:
- Medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing
- Driving history check
To experience the Taylors difference, click on the ‘Apply’ button today and attach your cover letter and Resume.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com