Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Development
- True HR generalist. Employment Legislation Experience required
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience. You have a proactive & pragmatic approach
- Values driven & team based culture. Notting Hill Location
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for more than 50 years. We have a team of over 150 talented professionals in Town Planning, Urban Design, Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and Corporate Services in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Christchurch and Jakarta.
We have an opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our People, Culture & Brand team and undertake a range of tasks to contribute to the continued success of our business.
You will report to and support the General Manager – People Culture & Brand across the full suite of generalist activities, with a focus on Employment Legislation, Reward and Recognition and management of the new HR Software system. Your ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders, will support you in executing your initiatives.
Responsibilities will include: –
- Reviewing and maintaining employment legislation compliance
- Maintaining our employee classification framework
- Maintaining our employee benefits, rewards and recognition programs
- Overseeing our personnel records via the ELMO HR Core portal
- Providing other generalist HR support to the General Manager as required
- Ensure our employment processes and documentation remain Employsure compliant
- Maintain our suite of employment contract templates and the employee handbook to best practice standards
- Maintain our role / tier structure framework and organisational charts in line with business strategy
OUR IDEAL PERSON!
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Exposure to working with change will be highly regarded
- A HR or related degree is strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Common sense with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work requirements.
To be considered for this role; you will possess the relevant HR skills; be able to articulate sound commercial acumen and clearly demonstrate a successful track-record as an HR professional.
Your attention to detail and strong organisational ability will see you able to manage multiple tasks at once whilst maintaining great results. If you are reliable, flexible and possess a “can-do” attitude then this is for you!
SO WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
A salary commensurate with experience – we know you work to live and, a supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide opportunities. This isn’t a full list of course…we feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
The office is easily accessed and has free parking which means you don’t have to battle the city traffic!
At Taylors, we pride ourselves on fostering a rich culture, diverse workplace and providing our people with every opportunity to contribute to both business and personal success.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply” option, including your covering letter and resume
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com