Project Administrator – Full Time
Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Development
- 2 x Project Administrator roles available
- Rewarding experience working in a dynamic environment
- Notting Hill Location – onsite parking
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for over 55 years.
We have a team of over 160 talented professionals in Surveying, Town Planning, Urban Design, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and a range of corporate support roles.
ROLE SNAP SHOT!
Reporting to the General Manager for our Urban Development Survey & Subdivision team and the other reporting to the General Manager of Infrastructure Survey (and working alongside another fantastic Project Administrator), you will undertake a number of support tasks to facilitate the permit and certification process for land subdivisions.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE!
- Preparation and dispatch of fee proposals;
- Establishing new project files;
- Preparation of correspondence and forms;
- Electronic lodgement and tracking of subdivision applications;
- Data management and document control;
- Monthly invoicing;
- Daily communication with local government, consultants and referral authorities;
- General administrative support to our project managers as needed.
OUR IDEAL PERSON!
- Industry experience is a must;
- Proven experience in a team support capacity;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to build positive internal and external relationships;
- Experience with database / project tracking software (previous experience with SPEAR advantageous);
- The ability to thrive in a busy corporate environment where priorities can quickly change;
- A desire to embrace our vision and values and make a positive contribution to achieving team goals.
Previous experience in a similar role within the land development industry would be necessary to hit the ground running.
At Taylors, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of growth and innovation, providing our people with every opportunity to contribute to both business and personal success. You will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, competitive remuneration package, on-site parking and a host of other benefits that make Taylors a great place to be.
To experience the Taylors difference, click on the ‘Apply’ button today and attach your cover letter and Resume.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and previous applicants need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com