Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Development
- Leading development consultancy
- Notting Hill location – drive to work
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for over 50 years. We boast a team of 150 talented professionals in Town Planning, Urban Design, Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and a range of corporate support roles.
Due to a growing client base, we are seeking candidates with expertise in engineering / construction survey projects, both from a project coordination and field perspective (i.e.: low-medium rise buildings, bridges, roads, waterways, telco, rail, pipelines etc.).
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Formal survey qualification;
- Strong mix of project coordination / management and field skills (particularly feature & level surveys, setout);
- Total station and GPS;
- Commercial awareness / understanding of project budgets and WIP management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Sound project coordination skills;
- Exposure to fee proposal and invoicing processes;
- Intermediate to advanced AutoCAD and LISCAD skills;
- Understanding / use of QA systems;
- Current Victorian driver’s licence;
- A diligent attitude towards accuracy, speed and safety.
- Data reductions and plans in a range of scanning and modelling software packages including AutoCAD, Realworx, MicroStation and AutoCAD MAP.
At Taylors, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of growth and innovation, providing our people with every opportunity to contribute to both business and personal success. You will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, competitive remuneration package, on-site parking and a host of other benefits that make Taylors a great place to be.
To experience the Taylors difference, click on the ‘Apply’ button today and attach your cover letter and CV
To apply for this position, you must have the right to work and live in this location.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org