Website Taylors Development Strategists
Consultants to the Land Development Industry with a focus on Masterplanning and Urban Development
Our Urban Development Survey & Subdivision team are seeking a Survey Assistant to join the team in a casual capacity.
The position is a great opportunity to work in a well-established company based in the S.E. suburbs of Melbourne whilst you complete your studies in a related course. You will work with our skilled and experienced Surveyors, furthering your knowledge to become a proficient and skilled Surveyor.
In your new role, you will be involved in:
- Providing assistance to Party Leaders and Survey Technicians in respect to equipment set up, pegging, basic computations and data reduction;
- General office duties including assisting with maintenance of survey storeroom and equipment, drafting assistance and assisting in the compilation and filing of background survey information.
Your team focus and flexible approach will ideally be teamed with:
- Enrolment in a relevant course of study (preferably at a degree level) or an approved Apprenticeship Agreement (to achieve a Certificate III in Spatial Information);
- Strong mathematical and analysis skills;
- Completion of “Construction OH&S Induction” course (formerly “Red Card”);
- Current “Basic Life Support” (Level 1) First Aid qualification;
- Current Driver’s licence and own transport;
- Strong client and quality focus;
- A diligent attitude towards accuracy, speed and safety;
- Proven ability to deliver within time and budgetary controls.
At Taylors, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of growth and innovation, providing our people with every opportunity to contribute to both business and personal success. You will be rewarded with a supportive team environment and a host of other benefits that make Taylors a great place to be.
To experience the Taylors difference, click on the ‘Apply’ button today and attach your cover letter, detailing your available days of work and CV expressing your interest in this position (quoting reference TDS-INF TSA0818).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Visit our Website: http://www.taylorsds.com.au/careers/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taylorsdevelopmentstrategists
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/taylors-urban-development-infrastructure-built-environments/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com