Civil Engineering Design
Taylors thorough understanding of fundamental civil engineering principles allows us to be able to provide innovative, economic and practical design solutions within the civil infrastructure and urban development industries.
Taylors’ Civil Engineering Designs respond directly to the existing site conditions (opportunities and constraints) creating the optimal outcome for our clients.
Our design expertise includes:
- Development of conceptual plans, functional and detailed designs for development and infrastructure engineering projects including greenfield land development, brownfield redevelopment, infill development, water reticulation and distribution, wastewater reticulation and treatment infrastructure
- Rural, urban and arterial road designs
- Drainage designs including wetlands, bio-retention filters (rain-gardens), swales, detention basins and structures, underground drainage, urban waterways (channels) and overland flow paths
- Environmental Management Plans
- Bulk earthworks and fill plans
- Preparation of stormwater, sewer and water services to AS 3500
- Liaising with stakeholders to enable facilitation of approvals
- Preparation of schedules of quantities and works estimates